This gemstone kit inlcludes 7 stones to help you stay calm & relaxed. Crystals and gemstones can help you stay calm, centered and focused during stressful situations. Use these seven different stones to help you stay calm, centered and focused. This kit comes with its own draw string pouch and information sheet on how to use the stones. I have been working with crystals & gemstones for over 25 years. I’ve found these stones to be the most effective for reducing stress & anxiety. As a Reiki master I’ve infused these stones with Reiki healing energy.
1. Stay focused. We lose so much of our energy when we aren’t clear and focused on the project at hand. Instead of multi-tasking, give yourself the joy of focused attention. If you are having trouble staying focused, try using a Hematite.
Hematite is know as a grounding stone. Its also a stone to calm the mind. It can help us to sort things out and calm the racing mind. It helps with memory retention and is useful while writing. (Silver color stone)
2. Ask for help. Sometimes just simply letting others know you need assistance in all that you do can relieve the pressure and feelings of doing too much. If you are having trouble speaking up and asking for help, reach for the blue gemstone, Sodalite. Sodalite can help you gently and calmly speak “your truth“, that is to come from you heart and express your needs to others, before frustration grabs a hold of you. No need to hit your melting point, speak up! (Blue color stone)
3. Release worry, anxiety and stress with Lepidolite. Lepidolite contains Lithium, a mineral used to reduce anxiety, fear and worry. It can dispel negative thoughts and remove emotional attachments such as resentment and envy. Taking a bath with Lepidolite is a wonderful way to receive its calming and tension releasing properties. Lepidolite reminds us to stop and sigh out Ahhhhh, all is well. (Purple)
4. Remember to Breath. When you catch yourself holding your breath in stressful situations, remember to take a few deep breaths. Breathe in clean fresh air to rejuvenate yourself, and exhale out stress. In stressful situations we have a tendency to breathe shallow. This can increase anxiety in our mind and body.
Choose a Quartz Crystal as a reminder to breath throughout the day. Place it in your pocket, purse, near your desk, in the kitchen, wherever you will be. Every time you look at the crystal, stop and take a few deep breaths. Remember to take it with you where ever you go throughout your day. (Clear stone)
5. Nurture yourself. Remember to take care of yourself with relaxing music, a evening bath, some quiet time. Use a Rose Quartz as a reminder to love and nurture yourself. Rose Quartz is known as the “Stone of Love”. Before we can love another, we must first learn to love ourselves. Before we can give to others we must first take care of ourselves. (Pink Stone)
6. Stay cool, calm and collected with Fluorite. Fluorite is my all time favorite stone for staying centered in stressful situations. It has a cooling energy that helps us maintain our calm. Reach for the cooling vibrations of Fluorite when you know you will be in situations that will challenge you. (Green Stone)
7. Meditate. It’s a known fact that meditation can help reduce stress, lower our heart rate and create peace within us. Choose the purple Amethyst to assist you in meditation. Amethyst is known as a stone of Spirituality and helps us to sit in meditation. Give yourself the gift of meditation and bring peace into your heart, mind and spirit. (Purple Stone)